04 Sep Chausson Motorhomes To Simplify Its 2019 Range
Chausson motorhomes have become more popular in the UK over the last few years. Initially, their quirky layouts and innovations were were rather different to the antiquated ones that have been around in the motorhome world. With electric drop down beds above the cab, electrically operated tables and more, they have well and truly established themselves so much so, their production has risen by over 1000 units, to 9000 motorhomes from the previous year. 80 staff have also been taken on to fulfil the demand at the Tournon-Sur-Rhone factory in France from September, as well as a new intern scheme introduced.
Some of Chaussons latest innovative ideas are things such as the independent drop down single beds, two habitation doors for the continent and UK roads, plus, Chaussons new multi purpose motorhomes. The Chausson Flash 634 is bound to take the Innovative awards with a unique rear bedroom/garage/storage/whatever you want it to be! Its probably best just to watch the video on this one as its nearly impossible to describe.
In 2019, a brand new line of van conversions will be introduced especially for the UK, as well as simplifying the range and an extension of the spec levels available.
Part of the 2019 simplification will be the different spec levels of Chaussons. All of the Flash, Welcome and Titanium will come with their own individual furniture finish.
The lower end is the Flash with Salinas interior furnishings which include dark worktops with natural wood. This no longer comes with a choice of chassis. Only one pack is available which is the VIP pack for £1,300. This includes cab air conditioning, cruise control, speed limiter, colour coded front bumper, gloss front grill, seat covers and a panoramic skylight in most models. The Chausson Flash utilises the following layouts:
- Chausson Flash C514 – A sub 6m, 5 berth with a double over the rear garage and drop down double bed at the front
- Chausson Flash C646 – A 6.29m, 6 berth rear bunks layout with a dinette that turns into a double bed and a drop down double bed)
- Chausson Flash C656 – A sub 7m, 7 berth motorhome with rear bunk beds, drop down double and full dinette.
- Chausson Flash C714GA – A 7.19m, 6 berth motorhome with a transverse double bed over a garage, a full dinette and a double bed above the cab.
- Chausson Flash 514 – A sub 6m 3/4 berth low profile with a transverse double bed above a garage.
- Chausson Flash 515 – A sub 6m, 3/4 berth French bed model with a half dinette.
- Chausson Flash 624 – A 7m 3/4 berth with a transverse rear double bed above the garage and drop down double bed.
- Chausson Flash 634 – A 6.39m 4+1 berth, an innovative layout with a lounge at the front with drop down front bunk beds, rear internal storage and a small dinette, which a drop down double bed turns it into the bedroom.
Chausson Welcome Range
The Chausson Welcome models has the option of the Fiat Ducato or Ford Transit chassis. The Welcome comes has Malaga internal finishings. Like the Flash, the VIP pack is also an option, but there is also the Premium pack costing £2,800 which includes a rear view camera, higher quality habitation door, ambient lighting, better quality mattress on fixed beds, illuminated window surround, extra LED lights in the kitchen, an extra cupboard and square taps in the washroom, cab blinds, external gas point and shower. Most of the Chausson Flash’s listed above are available in the Welcome spec, with the addition of the configurable low profiles which give you options such as drop down beds and more.
- Chausson Welcome 530 – A sub 6m, 4 berth with a dinette and drop down double with a rear washroom.
- Chausson Welcome 610 – A sub 6.7m 4 berth with a dinette and drop down double with a rear washroom. Behind the washroom is a tall garage.
- Chausson Welcome 627GA – A sub 7m 3/4 berth half dinette with an optional drop down double bed and twin rear beds over a garage.
- Chausson Welcome 628 – A 3/4 berth half dinette with an optional drop down double bed and a rear island bed.
- Chausson Welcome 630 – A sub 7m, 4 berth with a front dinette and two single drop down beds above the lounge, with a rear bathroom and garage behind that.
- Chausson flash 640 – A sub 7m, 4 berth with a front dinette and XXL drop down double bed above the lounge, with a rear bathroom and garage behind that.
- Chausson Welcome 708 – A sub 7.1m, 3/4 berth with a rear island bed and an optional drop down double bed above the front dinette.
- Chausson Welcome 711 Travel Line (UK Only) – A sub 7.5m, 4 berth motorhome with a habitation door on each side for Europe and the UK. Rear U shaped lounge and front travelling seats. Drop down double beds at the front and rear.
- Chausson Welcome 716 – A sub 7.5m, 5 berth with an end garage, rear bunk beds, front dinette with a drop down bed.
- Chausson Welcome 727GA – A sub 7.5m, 3/4 berth with twin rear beds above a garage with an optional drop down double bed above the lounge.
- Chausson Welcome 738XLB – A sub 7m, 3/4 berth with a rear island bed and optional drop down double bed above the front dinette.
- Chausson Welcome 747GA – A sub 7m, 3/4 berth with rear twin beds above a garage and optional drop down double above the front dinette.
- Chausson Welcome 757 – A sub 7m, 3/4 berth with seperate twin single beds, rear bathroom and optional drop down bed above the front dinette.
- Chausson Welcome 758 – A sub 7.2m, 3/4 berth with a rear island bed, and optional double drop down bed above the front dinette.
- Chausson Welcome 767GA – A sub 7.2m, 3/4 berth with twin beds above a garage and an option drop down double bed above the front dinette.
- Chausson Welcome 768 – A sub 7.5m, 3/4 berth with a rear island bed and optional double drop down bed above the front dinette.
Chausson Titanium Range
New for this season is the top spec, the Titanium series which is based on five layouts starting at £50,100. This comes exclusively on a Ford Transit 170bhp chassis with Fords new SelectShift automatic gearbox. The Titaniums are instantly recognisable due to their grey exterior. Titaniums come incredibly high spec’d as standard with automatic headlights, automatic wipers, a heated windscreen, alloy wheels, reversing camera, Chaussons VIP pack and more.
- Chausson Titanium 627GA – A sub 7m, 3/4 berth with twin rear beds over a garage.
- Chausson Titanium 628 – A sub 7m, 3/4 berth with an island bed and optional drop down bed above the front dinette.
- Chausson Titanium 640 – A sub 7m, 4 berth with a front dinette and XXL drop down double bed above the lounge, with a rear bathroom and garage behind that.
- Chausson Titanium 758 – A sub 7.2m, 3/4 berth with a rear island bed, and optional double drop down bed above the front dinette.
- Chausson Titanium 767GA – A sub 7.2m, 3/4 berth with twin beds above a garage and an option drop down double bed above the front dinette.
Chausson Twist Range
An established range in Europe, the new Twist range is a range never seen before in in the UK and is to be manufactured in the Auto-Trail factory in Grimsby. They will follow similar blueprints to the Tribute van conversion rather than the European specs. The Twists will come with a 115bhp Fiat Ducato engine, silver metallic paint, twin airbags, cruise control and cab air conditioning. An available option is the Travel Pack, which adds alloy wheels, LED daytime running lights, ESP, DAB with Bluetooth and Sat Nav, plus a reversing camera.
- Chausson Twist 594 – A 5.99m, 2 berth with a rear lounge/ double bed.
- Chausson Twist 697 – A 6.36m, 4 berth with a rear lounge that can be used as twin singles or a large double.
More details will be released late 2018, with the NEC Motorhome and Caravan Show bound to display the range between the 16th and 21st October 2018. Visit this link for more information.
For further information, visit the Chausson motorhomes website, or download the 2019 Chausson motorhomes brochure by clicking here – Chausson Motorhomes 2019 Brochure – WeBuyAnyMotorcaravan.com