Compass motorhomes are being relaunched with a great blend of practicality, specification and driving performance for an affordable price. With van conversions starting at £37,827 and low profile motorhomes at £38,749, they are at the entry level of the market, but with pretty much everything you need.
Compass Motorhomes: The Compass Avantgarde
The Compass Avantgarde will be identical to the Elddis Autoquest line up, with the addition of the van conversions, the CV20 and CV40 which have been developed in only 8 months. The range will differ to the Elddis’ however with its own exterior graphics and blue and brown Montauk upholstery.
On top of the two van conversions, the model range also consists of 6 low profile motorhomes. Compass is making a big deal about berths to belted seats. For every berth, they guarantee a belted seat. This is a big thing in the motorhome industry, when even some 6 berth motorhomes, can only actually legally carry 2 people. All 4 berths have bench seats in the front dinette.
- Compass Avantgarde 115 – A 5.7m 2 berth with an end kitchen.
- Compass Avantgarde 155 – A 7.02m 4 berth french bed.
- Compass Avantgarde 175 – A 7.02m 2 berth with an end bathroom.
- Compass Avantgarde 185 – A 7.4m 4 berth with twin single beds.
- Compass Avantgarde 194 – A 7.4m 4 berth with twin single rear/double bed.
- Compass Avantgarde 196 – A 7.4m 6 berth with U shaped rear and drop down bed.
- Compass Avantgarde CV20 – A 6m 2 berth with end lounge.
- Compass Avantgarde CV40 – A 6m 3 berth with end & front lounge.
All coachbuilt motorhomes are built on the Euro 6 Peugeot Boxer 2.0HDI 130bhp engine on the 6 speed gearbox, apart from the Avantgarde 115 which is on the 110bhp engine. The van conversions will be built on the Fiat Ducato 115bhp engine. There is also the option of an automatic on some models. All models come with DAB radio, bluetooth and more.
What Optional Extras Are There?
Optional extras can be ordered from new. We’d highly recommend the £1218 LUX pack, which includes air conditioning, passenger airbag and cruise control for a stronger resale value. Other options are an alarm, (£322), Tracker (£280), Witter Tow Bar £600, cab blinds £450, microwave (£195), winter pack (tank heaters for fresh & waste water tanks plus fridge vent covers £320), 2 bike fiamma rack (£235), 4 bike Fiamma rack (£328), rear view camera (£365), additional shelving pack for overhead lockers (£42), alloy wheels (£650) and BBQ point (£105).