Coronavirus Procedure – The safe way to sell your motorhome with WeBuyAnyMotorcaravan.com
Here at We Buy Any Motorcaravan, we are still operating but with strict and safe measures in place. During these unprecedented times, we want everyone to be safe, whether it be our staff, or you the customer and adhere to government guidelines with regards to social distancing and self isolation. We have implemented the following steps:
- Fill in the online enquiry form
- We will give a free valuation for your motorhome
- We will arrange a day for our staff to come to you.
- Our staff will be wearing a mask and using a new pair of gloves/using hand sanitizer for each appointment.
- We will knock on the door and stand a safe distance away.
- We will not be shaking hands, please do not be offended by this.
- We will ask you to please place the keys on the floor, and we will go and inspect the motorhome.
- Once we have finished the inspection, we will knock on the door, ask for your bank details, do the bank transfer, transfer of ownership and send digital invoice to your email to avoid contact.
- We will then drive the motorhome away.
Alternatively, one member of staff can be available from the office to meet you outside at a safe distance with the same procedures in place.
If you have any questions on our policies, please get in touch by calling 01283 240237. We wish you all to stay safe and well. As advocates to mental health, please keep in touch with friends and family and support them through these difficult times.