Although we’re unlikely to experience a real-life version of The Walking Dead, it’s always good to be prepared in case the unlikely becomes inevitable.
Here’s How To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse In Your Motorhome…
- Invest in or make guillotine windows
- Purchase and install tyres that are suitable for practically any terrain
- Use solar panels for an unlimited supply of energy
- Add a zombie plough to the front of your motorhome
- Build a fence around anywhere you set up camp
Check Out Our Infographic For Even More Top Tips
Comfort Insurance created this infographic a while ago and we loved it that much, we just had to post it. It goes into masses of details about absolutely everything on how to survive a zombie apocalypse.
With the rising popularity of The Walking Dead TV series, does your motorhome have what it take to evade the zombie attack? Check out this list of how to prepare your motorhome for the walking dead!
If you liked the infographic and you think it’s something your friends would love too, feel free to share it on your social media profiles and let us know what you think. Also, if you have a motorhome that doesn’t quite make the cut to aid Rick, Daryl and Carl in their fight for survival, then give us a call, sell your motorhome to us, and upgrade!